Frequently Asked Questions!
1. Are you a bilingual DJ/MC?
Unfortunately, we only speak English. However, many of our clients come from diverse cultural backgrounds. Moreover, we have experience working with Bilingual MCs & guest translators for announcements :)
2. Can you provide proof of insurance if the venue requires it?
Yes! We can provide a Certificate of Insurance in the amount of $1,000,000.
3. How much is the deposit?
We require a non-refundable booking deposit of 50% of your total price.
4. Do you offer payment plans?
Yes! We offer payment plans, which can be discussed in our first meeting.
5. What areas do you service?
We provide DJ/MC services throughout Southern California, including Los Angeles County, Kern County, Orange County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County, San Diego County, Santa Barbara County, and Ventura County.
6. What kind of lighting do you provide?
As of right now, the only lighting we offer is basic dance floor lighting. This is a small lighting rig with 5 machines attached to a light bar. We can provide pictures and videos of this upon request.
7. Do you provide a dance floor?
As of right now, we do not offer dance floors.
8. Do you offer fog machines?
Yes! We can provide 2 remote-controlled fog machines for an additional $25.
9. What days do you provide DJ/MC Services?
During the months of September-May, we can only provide services on Saturdays & Sundays due to Tony's teaching schedule. During the summer months of June-August, we can provide services most days of the week.
10. How can I book my event with you?
In order to lock in your date for your event, you must:
1. Have your first consultation with Tony
2. Sign a contract to book our services
3. Pay the non-refundable deposit